Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Easy, hearty meal.
Top Review by cydney
This one met with my family's approval. Not hard to make, either. I just used one green pepper because we like them but we don't like-like them. I also used a spicy chili seasoning mix. Great flavor and a quick supper recipe. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper