Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A chili-less chili my Mom used to cook for us annoying kids. This is fast and kind of good meal
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes or 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can kidney beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked rice
- -Ina large skillet brown chop meat.
- -RemoveChop Meat and drain the grease from skillet.
- -Insame skillet sauté Onions.
- -Addthe cooked Chop Meat.
- -Addthe Can of Tomato.
- -Addthe can of Kidney Beans and Salt and Pepper.
- -Letsimmer until the juices are reduced (around 20 min).
- -Serveover Rice.
I added some chili powder- hubby likes it HOT! And I also put Rotel tomatoes instead of regular ones! It was great!