Great served as a meal alongside egg noodles and a vegetable or even as an appetizer. From the book: Frozen Assets: How to cook for a day and eat for a month. I recommend serving with Browned Buttered Egg Noodles. You can also use this sauce with hotdogs, as I did in the picture.
- In a saucepan, dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
- Whisk in the chili sauce, jelly, and lemon juice until smooth. Simmer on low heat until mixture starts to bubble and thicken.
- Add meatballs. Cook until fully thawed and cooked through.
- Serve immediately over cooked noodles or rice. Or, freeze in freezer bag.
- You can also cook the sauce as directed and add with the meatballs to a crockpot. Cook 8 hours on low.