Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Add water to thin in up to your liking This is a recipe that is also good with some elbows noodles (sort of like a chili mac)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can chili bean
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can green chili
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (more maybe added to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (more maybe added to your taste)
- Ground ground beef and place in crock pot.
- chop onions and tomatoes.
- place all ingrediants in crock pot and let cook over night at low temp.