Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to serve chili (chile). You must use a no bean chili (chile) for it to be really great. My favorite choices are below.
- Make the chili (chile) at least the day before.
- At serving time heat the chili (chile). Make the waffles, nice and crunchy and keep them warm in the oven.
- To serve make a base of waffle, top with chili (chile).
- For garnish, have the onions, chives, cheese and sour cream at the ready.
- Time is just for preparing the garnish and serving them up as the other recipes have their own time.