Bunny Erica's Note:
From a Gillian McKeith recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 411.06 g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 411.06 g red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, trimmed, peeled and finely grated
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely grated
- 28.34 g sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 29.58 ml tahini, drained of any excess oil before measuring
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 handful chopped fresh coriander
- 14.79 ml vegetable bouillon, powder
- 1Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend for 5-10 seconds, until the mixture is fairly coarse. Push the mixture down with a spatula and blend for a further 10 seconds.
- 2Wet your hands under the cold water tap and shape the mixture into 20 small balls.
- 3Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the balls on the tray and flatten slightly with the back of the spoon.
- 4Bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly coloured. Remove from the oven and allow to rest.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: