Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is chocked full with veggies and had a sun driend tomato dressing. This counts for 5 points for 10 servings. I used MizzNezz's Creamy Italian Dressing (34649) and Tish's recipe for Sundried Tomato Pesto (8535)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (bottled or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (bottled or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat couscous (uncooked)
- 19 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (optional)
- black pepper
- Cook couscous according to directions.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked couscous and remaining ingredients.
- Add salad dressing and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Toss before serving.