From Real Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels. Season the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer to oven and roast for 8 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in a second skillet, over medium heat, heat the remaining oil.
- 6Cook the prosciutto until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- 7Add the zucchini, garlic, and the remaining salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 8Transfer the prosciutto, zucchini, and garlic to the skillet with the chicken, squeeze the lemon over the top, and toss. Divide among plates.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Zucchini, and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 304.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: