Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Real Simple.
Make and share this Chicken, Zucchini, and Prosciutto recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels. Season the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to oven and roast for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a second skillet, over medium heat, heat the remaining oil.
- Cook the prosciutto until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the zucchini, garlic, and the remaining salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the prosciutto, zucchini, and garlic to the skillet with the chicken, squeeze the lemon over the top, and toss. Divide among plates.
This was so good and easy. Next time I will use less salt but other than that it's a great meal.