Chicken Breasts With Cheese and Prosciutto
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper. Place flour in small paper bag, add breasts. Shake bag until chicken is well coated. Shake off excess.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet and brown chicken breasts.
- Place in a shallow butter baking dish.
- Place a slice of prosciutto over each, then a slice of cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Dot with the remaining butter.
- Pour in chicken stock.
- Bake in 350ºF for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begun to brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!