- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic, minced
- peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (4-5 ounces each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix together sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and garlic. Pour 1/2 cup (half the mixture) into a small plastic food storage zip bag. Add chicken and turn to coat; refrigerate and marinade 30 minutes.
- To a skillet, add a tablespoon or two of oil and heat over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and brown on one side for about 2-3 minutes (it may smoke a little from the sweet marinade). Turn the chicken over and brown for 2 minutes longer. Cover with a lid, turn the heat to low and let it finish cooking for about 8 minutes.
- Place remaining chili sauce and soy sauce mixture in a small saucepan and simmer over low heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve over chicken.