1/3 Photos of Chicken With Olives and Lemon
1 hr 10 mins
From Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (used 1/2 tsp and was very hot next time use only 1/4 tsp.)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 24 pimento stuffed olives, coarsely chopped (used 12 kalamata olives)
- 8 lemon wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3Arrange chicken in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- 5Combine flour, juice, and broth, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken, tossing to coat.
- 6Top chicken with olives and lemon.
- 7Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until thermometer registers 180 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Olives and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 124.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
pimento stuffed olives