From Cooking Light
Make and share this Chicken With Olives and Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (used 1/2 tsp and was very hot next time use only 1/4 tsp.)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 24 pimento stuffed olives, coarsely chopped (used 12 kalamata olives)
- 8 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, juice, and broth, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken, tossing to coat.
- Top chicken with olives and lemon.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until thermometer registers 180 degrees.