1/3 Photos of Chicken With Olives and Lemon
1 hr 10 mins
From Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (used 1/2 tsp and was very hot next time use only 1/4 tsp.)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 24 pimento stuffed olives, coarsely chopped (used 12 kalamata olives)
- 8 lemon wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3Arrange chicken in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- 5Combine flour, juice, and broth, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken, tossing to coat.
- 6Top chicken with olives and lemon.
- 7Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until thermometer registers 180 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Olives and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 124.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
pimento stuffed olives