Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a wonderful recipe....full of flavour! Works well as a salad dressing when you add an extra tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, pure (not pancake syrup)
- 3 tablespoons stone ground dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest of, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk toether all marinade ingredients. Add chicken and marinade to a zip lock plastic bag and marinate 1 - 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Tip: Do not use a large casserole dish for this recipe. It's too big and will cause the marinade to spread too thinly and likely to burn while the chicken is baking.