Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you have unexpected guests show up and need something tasty that can be on the table in just a little over an hour, this one's for you. A friend shared the recipe with me and we loved it.
- 6 chicken breasts (Frozen, Boneless & Skinless)
- poultry seasoning
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine (Any good tasting white wine will do)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning and salt & pepper on both sides of frozen chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish which has been sprayed with Pam.
- Cover dish.
- Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until fork tender.
- Place soup and garlic in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and lemon juice and continue to simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream or half & half.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Continue to simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove from Heat.
- Stir in 1 Stick Butter.
- Serve chicken breast on a bed of white rice. Spoon sauce over top.