Danielle K.'s Note:
Jasmine Rice is a wonderful twist to rice. So I wanted to try it with some chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup soft jasmine rice, cooked
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cooked, skinned, boned, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped anaheim chili
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth, warm
- 1While rice is still warm, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and toss to mix well.
- 2While chicken is still warm, sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons lemon juice and garlic.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; add onions and peppers, stirring constantly for about 1 minute.
- 4Add chicken and stir fry about 1 minute.
- 5Add cooked rice and stir-fry.
- 6Add soy sauce, fish sauce and cinnamon, cooking and stirring until heated through, about 1 minute.
- 7Pour chicken broth over all and stir fry 1 minute more.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Jasmine Rice
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g