Juicy chicken with a great creamy alfredo sauce. Very easy to make!
Make and share this Chicken With Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccine according to package. Drain.
- While fettuccine is cooking, prepare chicken.
- Heat 12-inch skillet; add 2 TBSP butter.
- Flatten chicken slightly.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Roll in flour, add to skillet.
- Cook and brown until juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add to skillet 2 TBS butter, onions, and garlic.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Add cream, cook for 3 minutes until reduced a bit.
- Add cheese, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
- Add last 1 TBSP butter and stir well.
- Bring back chicken and coat with sauce.
- Place chicken on plates, put fettuccine in sauce and swirl around to coat well.
- Add to plate with chicken.