Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Ready In:
- Heat countertop grill to high while rubbing chicken breast lightly with olive oil and sprinkle them with preferred season salt. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes, until completely cooked but still moist. Slice in even layers and set aside.
- Heat milk and cream in heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly so that it doesn't scorch any. When it just begins to bubble, turn off the heat and slowly whisk in the cheese until it is just melted and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yolks until just smooth, and then slowly drizzle in some of the cooled cheese sauce until egg yolks are the same temperature as the sauce. Be careful not to cook the yolks.
- Place cheese sauce back on very low heat and stir egg mixture in slowly until mixture reaches a slow simmer again. Remove from heat and let cool slightly (It will thicken as it cools down).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over your favorite pasta. Add chicken slices and ladle a little extra sauce over the top and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!