Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Thick and Creamy! The sauce is just like the tasty alfredo sauces in italian restaurants. Easy and very well flavored. We enjoy this quite often either with shrimp or chicken. The bits of a plum tomato on top blends well with the creamy sauce and adds flavor. A pretty and wonderful dish!!!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 plum tomato (optional)
- In a medium saucepan melt butter, cream and cheeses. Add garlic powder.
- Simmer on very low heat for 5 minutes. Add cooked and drained noodles. If you desire a thinner sauce, add more cream.
- Place in serving dishes and add cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with tomato which has been cut into tiny cubes.
- Time does not include time for shrimp or noodles.
- A pretty dish!