- 12 large chicken wings
- 1 large lemon
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons flaked sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the wings in a roasting dish and squeeze the lemon juice over them.
- Cut up what's left of the lemon and tuck it in between the wings with the bay leaves.
- Crack the peppercorns in a mortar until they've been bashed into small but chunky pieces.
- Mix with the olive oil and then toss with the chicken and lemon.
- Scatter the salt flakes over the chicken.
- Roast in a hot oven for 40-45 minutes, turning once.
- The chicken should be golden and sticky.