A "gourmet" version of the standard chicken wing...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the wings in a roasting dish and squeeze the lemon juice over them.
- 2Cut up what's left of the lemon and tuck it in between the wings with the bay leaves.
- 3Crack the peppercorns in a mortar until they've been bashed into small but chunky pieces.
- 4Mix with the olive oil and then toss with the chicken and lemon.
- 5Scatter the salt flakes over the chicken.
- 6Roast in a hot oven for 40-45 minutes, turning once.
- 7The chicken should be golden and sticky.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings With Lemon and Cracked Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.2
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt