Recipe by happydaisy
This is a family favorite and makes a large amount. So have people over when you make these!
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I cut the number of wings by half. Since there isn't a size listed for the ketchup, I mixed all the other ingredients together and then added ketcup until I got what I felt was the right consistency. I baked in the oven for about 1 1/2 hours and the meat was falling-off-the-bone perfect. I felt the flavor was s little too ketchup-y for my tastes so I would add less next time. Thanks for posting!
- 1 bottle ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken wings in 1/2 and brown in 1 Tbsp.
- Place them in a large pan.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, worchesterschire sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the wings.
- Bake 3 to 4 hours at 350 degrees.
- You can usually buy the frozen mini wings that are great and taste just as good.