Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mother-in-laws recipe. If she doesn't make them for any event, the children get very disappointed! (the adults too) :)
- 4 -5 lbs chicken wings
- 5 ounces regular soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- Rinse chicken wings and cut off tips.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar and white sugar together. Mix well to disolve sugars.
- Marinate chicken wings in marinade for at least 2 hours. (large zip lock freezer bag works well).
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Cook chicken at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until done.