Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a nice white chili, and is good with rice.
Make and share this Chicken & White Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (250 g) cans white beans, drained
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and cut up
- 250 g medium salsa
- 1 (450 g) package frozen corn
- 1 onions, diced or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cumin, to taste
- 250 g monterey jack cheese or 250 g processed cheese
- In a pot, add beans, salsa, corn, water, chicken, spices and onion.
- let simmer for one hour.
- Turn off the burner.
- add cheese, and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir to ensure that the cheese has melted.