1 hr 10 mins
This makes a nice white chili, and is good with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (250 g) cans white beans, drained
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and cut up
- 250 g medium salsa
- 1 (450 g) package frozen corn
- 1 onions, diced or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cumin, to taste
- 250 g monterey jack cheese or 250 g processed cheese
- 1In a pot, add beans, salsa, corn, water, chicken, spices and onion.
- 2let simmer for one hour.
- 3Turn off the burner.
- 4add cheese, and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- 5Stir to ensure that the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & White Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 743.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.6 g