Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Set aside.
- Mix soup, mixed vegetables and chicken or turkey.
- Spread soup mixture down center of dough.
- To with cheese.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling and pinch and seal.
- Pinch short sides to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.