Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A creamy, cheesy, EASY, 5 ingredient soup. My version of the tortilla soup served at McCalister's Deli. It's not a genuine tortilla soup, but it sooo good and quick.
- 2 (32 ounce) containers chicken broth
- 1 (13 ounce) can cooked chicken, chunked (or any leftover chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- tortilla chips
- Heat chicken broth and chicken together. Cube Velveeta.
- Drain Rotel tomatoes.
- Add cheese and tomatoes to hot chicken broth mixture.
- When cheese is melted and smooth, serve with tortilla chips.