Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Was given this recipes when we were stationed at Patrick Air Force Base, Florida. Quick - Easy - and Filling !
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 10 cups Baby Spinach, divide into 6 servings
- served over pasta instead spinach
- cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes and thinly sliced red onion
- Spray pan with nonstick spray. Brown bread crumbs, remove, let cool and mix with Parmesan cheese and parsley in a ziplock bag.
- Mix chicken and garlic and mustard in another ziplock bag. Place both bags in refrigerator. Better if allowed to marinate overnight.
- Remove chicken from refridgerator and saute for 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Toss chicken with crumb mixture.
- Serve warm over fresh spinach ( or pasta ). Garnish with little tomatoes and thinly sliced red onions.