1/4 Photos of Chicken Thighs With Roasted Apples and Garlic
Phil Franco's Note:
From Cooking Light The apples create a flavorful chunky sauce. Feel free to leave bits of peel on the apples to make this rustic dish even more colorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475°.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss well to coat. Spread apple mixture on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, and arrange on top of the apple mixture. Bake at 475° for 25 minutes or until chicken is done and apple is tender. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- 4Partially mash apple mixture with a potato masher, and serve with chicken. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
- 5Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 thighs and about 2/3 cup apple mixture).
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs With Roasted Apples and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 363.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g