Just a touch of nutmeg adds to the great taste of this classic.
Make and share this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons dry white wine
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- In skillet, cook chicken in butter, 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour, add the broth.
- Cook, stirring, until sauce comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in cream, parsley, salt, nutmeg, pepper and wine.
- Fold in the spaghetti.
- Put in a greased pan or casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 30 minutes.