Easy, Yummy, Creamy, Chicken Tetrazzini
- Ready In:
- Cook noodles as directed on box.
- Partially thaw chicken, then dice.
- Cook chicken in skillet.
- In a separate small sauce pan, add cream of mushroom soup, milk, and cheese. Stir over low heat until melted.
- When noodles are done, strain, and return to sauce pan. Add the cooked chicken breast and cheese sauce mix.
- Stir together and simmer uncovered, on low heat about 10 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Add salt and pepper at end to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very delicious! Made with left over chicken which made this go together sooooo much faster. I did add some minced onion and garlic (sauteed first) because I love those flavors but followed the rest of the instructions. (Guess I changed them somewhat but this is delicious and fast and one to use over and over). Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012 tag game.
Our family has made this recipe for years. It is excellent. The only difference is that I usually add chopped onions and instead of the American Cheese, we add 4-8 oz of cream cheese. I will often substitute leftover turkey or baked chicken leftovers. It doesn't need to be breast meat. Very yummy and easy.