1/2 Photos of Chicken Taco Casserole (oamc)
Easy to put together casserole for a future dinner on the run!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (turkey is good too)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (15 -30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup cheese, grated (reserve in it's own baggie)
- 1 cup tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 5 cups tortilla chips (optional)
- 1Mix taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- 2Add shredded chicken and coat it well with tomato mixture.
- 3Place cooked rice in the bottom of a 13 X 9 X 2 or disposable baking pan.
- 4Top with chicken mixture.
- 5(You may want to flash freeze at this point before going on to the next step) Top with 1-2 cans of refried beans so you have a nice even coating.
- 6Freeze in the disposable pan or pop out and put in freezer bag.
- 7Place casserole back in the 9 X 13 X 2 pan.
- 8After thawing top with grated cheese.
- 9Bake uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes at 350F or until hot all the way through and the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- 10Top with your favorite toppings or dip with tortilla chips!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Taco Casserole (oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 1648.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g