- 1 lb chicken thigh (diced)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed)
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot heat oil and add onion. Saute for a few minutes and add garlic and salt.
- Next add the chicken, continue cooking until all meat is almost done.
- Then add the spinach, cream of mushroom soup, and water (use the empty can of soup for the water).
- Add the curry, sugar and cayenne, turn down the flame and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve over brown rice.