1/2 Photos of Chicken Spinach Crescent Sandwiches
A healthful and delicious blend of spinach chicken and parmesan that even my 3 yr old LOVES. This is a spin on a recipe my sister gave me which used the mixture on crackers. Our family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 7 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 -3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Combine the 1st 7 ingredients in a lightly sprayed baking dish, mix well to combine.
- 2Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 3When finished baking add the chicken, onions and parmesan cheese and mix well together (you can do this in the baking dish if it is large enough.
- 4Lightly grease a pizza pan and unroll crescent rolls on a pan with points facing towards the outer ridge.
- 5Fill with spinach mixture and fold the tops over, allowing the mixture to show through.
- 6Sprinkle with a little more parmesan.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spinach Crescent Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 1039.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: