Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut up
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen okra (or fresh)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn (or frozen)
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (8 ounce) box macaroni
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen mixed vegetables
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place chicken in a stockpot and cover with water.
- Boil chicken until it falls off the bone.
- Remove bones and gristle.
- Set aside.
- Cook potatoes in fresh water until tender (not mushy).
- Cook carrots in broth until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook at least another 30 minutes.