Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
(the below seasonings are suggested but not necessary if you don't want them or don't like them... you can also add more or less, to taste. =)
- 4 cups chicken broth (College Inn, low-sodium, fat free is best. You may use more if you want a more watery soup... just r)
- 400 g chicken breasts, diced
- 4 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a pan and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked and celery is cooked to desired firmness.
- Remove from heat and serve. Or put some in a container to freeze for when you need it. =).