Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
(the below seasonings are suggested but not necessary if you don't want them or don't like them... you can also add more or less, to taste. =)
- 4 cups chicken broth (College Inn, low-sodium, fat free is best. You may use more if you want a more watery soup... just r)
- 400 g chicken breasts, diced
- 4 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a pan and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked and celery is cooked to desired firmness.
- Remove from heat and serve. Or put some in a container to freeze for when you need it. =).