This is one of my adopted recipes. It looks like a dish my family and I would enjoy, so I hope to make it and edit it in the future.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup sliced mushroom
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned & seeded
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 1Pound chicken slightly to flatten into even thickness.
- 2Dredge lightly in flour, shaking off excess.
- 3Heat butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and saute on both sides until well browned.
- 5Add orange juice, wine, mushrooms, parsley, orange peel and rosemary and bring to simmer.
- 6Let simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Transfer chicken to heated serving platter using slotted spoon.
- 8Add vinegar to skillet and continue simmering, scraping up any browned bits, until sauce is reduced by 1/3.
- 9Pour sauce over chicken, garnish with orange sections and avocado slices.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11Serve with a simple spinach salad, desert, bread, and a dry Chenin Blanc.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Saute with Oranges and Avocados
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.5
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: