Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just threw this together for a party last night. It was a huge hit!!! I've seen other variations and I made this with what I had on hand. My DH and his friends devoured them so I'm sure they'll be requested again! Also, I used low-fat cream cheese and ranch dressing and no one knew! Oh, and feel free to add in other things like diced black olives, green onions, etc.
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- shredded cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Finely chop chicken (I used my food processor, but you can do it by hand.).
- Mix together cream cheese (should be softened), salsa, ranch, garlic powder. (I also used my food processor to get a smooth consistency.).
- Fold chicken into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture pretty thin onto tortillas, leaving 1" of the edge uncovered.
- Sprinkle your favorite cheese on top.
- Roll up and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- I let mine chill for a couple of hours & sliced with a serated edge knife before serving.