Sausage Tortilla Roll-Ups
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a recipe I've been making for years and my family really enjoys it. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet Italian sausage
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 10 (8 inch) white flour tortillas
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Remove casing from sausage; cook sausage in skillet and drain off grease.
- Stir in cottage cheese and add the flour.
- Add the oregano, basil and garlic powder and 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce.
- Divide the meat sauce mixture evenly among the 10 tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas, seam-side down, and place in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining meat sauce over the tortillas.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover, sprinkle cheese on top and bake about 5 or 10 minutes more until the cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION