Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light. Per 1 cup serving: 209 calories, 6.8 g fat, 21.8 g protein, 14.8 g carb, 4.9 g fiber,45 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in the container of a food processor; process until smooth.
- Combine parsley mixture, chicken, celery, and peas in a large bowl; toss well to coat/mix.
- Sprinkle with almonds; adjust seasoning to taste with salt/pepper.