Recipe by PrimQuilter
From the Omaha Restaurant Association cookbook. Courtesy of Mahogany Prime Steakhouse. Time does not include 1 hour of marinating in fridge.
- 4 chicken breasts (8 oz. each)
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 lb havarti cheese
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine marinade, set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts until thin, then marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade for later.
- Lay chicken flat and layer with crabmeat, spinach and havarti.
- Start with small end of chicken breast and roll up chicken, keeping ingredients inside.
- Wrap 2 slices of proscuitto around rolled breast.
- Place in oiled baking pan and bake 30-40 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, reduce marinade in pan and drizzle over cooked breast before serving.