From the Omaha Restaurant Association cookbook. Courtesy of Mahogany Prime Steakhouse. Time does not include 1 hour of marinating in fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts (8 oz. each)
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 lb havarti cheese
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Combine marinade, set aside.
- 3Pound chicken breasts until thin, then marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- 4Remove chicken and reserve marinade for later.
- 5Lay chicken flat and layer with crabmeat, spinach and havarti.
- 6Start with small end of chicken breast and roll up chicken, keeping ingredients inside.
- 7Wrap 2 slices of proscuitto around rolled breast.
- 8Place in oiled baking pan and bake 30-40 minutes.
- 9While chicken is baking, reduce marinade in pan and drizzle over cooked breast before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 996.9
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 242.1 mg
- Sodium 1988.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 69.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: