Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a fast and easy way to cook chicken. We double it when company comes. Serve with salad, a veggie and buns. I found this in the "I Hate to Cook Book"
- Flour and brown the chicken in oil.
- Put rice, salt and pepper in a greased casserole or roasting pan and put onion on top.
- Add the mushrooms with the juice.
- Put chicken on top.
- Pour bouillon over and dot with marg.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
My mom had that cookbook when I was growing up and she made this all the time. Its one of my favorites!!! Thanks for the post!