Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This has such a good good taste. Very comforting dish.
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml rice
- 411.06 g cancr. mushroom soup
- 411.06 g cancr. chicken soup
- 205.53 g can milk (half of a soup can)
- 170.09 g can mixed mushrooms
- 35.43 g envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Mix rice, soup, milk & mushrooms.
- Put in greased 9x13 pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
- Sprinkle dry soup mix over top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 deg for 2 hours.