Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We love Chicken Piccata at our house and I was excited to find this recipe from Maggiano's restaurant!
- Coat saute pan with oil and heat over medium-high flame.
- pound and season chicken lightly with salt & pepper, dust in flour on both sides.
- add chicken to pan and sautÉ, cook several minutes until browned well, turn and continue cooking until nicely browned and cooked through. remove chicken to warm serving platter.
- deglaze pan with white wine releasing any browned bits that stuck to pan. add chicken broth along with: capers, italian parsley, juice from lemons and butter.
- return chicken to pan and cook briefly in the sauce.
- bring to a simmer and correct seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.