We love Chicken Piccata at our house and I was excited to find this recipe from Maggiano's restaurant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat saute pan with oil and heat over medium-high flame.
- 2pound and season chicken lightly with salt & pepper, dust in flour on both sides.
- 3add chicken to pan and sautÉ, cook several minutes until browned well, turn and continue cooking until nicely browned and cooked through. remove chicken to warm serving platter.
- 4deglaze pan with white wine releasing any browned bits that stuck to pan. add chicken broth along with: capers, italian parsley, juice from lemons and butter.
- 5return chicken to pan and cook briefly in the sauce.
- 6bring to a simmer and correct seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 315.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g