1/1 Photo of Chicken Pesto Sandwich
Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
The bread for this open faced sandwich is pizza crusts. I prefer onion in place of the celey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pizza crusts as directed on package if desired.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Cook celery in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender; reduce heat.
- 4Stir in chicken and pesto.
- 5Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- 6Spoon chicken mixture onto pizza crusts.
- 7Mix cheese and lettuce; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- 8Cut each pizza crust in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pesto Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 78.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust