Chicken, Peppers, and Fusili in Spicy Southwest Sauce
- Heat garlic and red pepper flakes in olive oil in large saute pan until fragrant.
- Add onion and bell peppers, and saute over medium heatuntil peppers have wilted.
- Add chicken to pan and brown. When chicken is browned, sprinkle flour on contents of the pan and mix throughout.
- Stir in chicken broth, then milk.
- Cover, and allow mixture to bubble until chicken has cooked through. Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Add fusilli to mixture, and toss to coat. Reduce heat to low, stir in cilantro, green onions, and fresh ground black pepper, and let mixture cook on low for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve. Top with more parmesan cheese or black pepper if desired.