Recipe by Holley Mc
A delicious red sauce with pasta and chicken! A true family favorite!
Top Review by Maria H.
This recipe was super easy. Did not change anything from the recipe. Even my picky eater loved it. He gave it a thumbs up. Easy to make and not complicated at all. I will definitely added to my regular meals. Thank you.
- 1 lb penne rigate
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 26 ounces garlic and onion pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed rosemary
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- 1 medium onion, quarted
- 1 medium green pepper, quartered 2x
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet.
- Add onion and pepper and cook until tender.
- Add chicken and cook throughly.
- Add sauce and spices.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once all is done, add pasta to large bowl or dish and cover with sauce. Top with fresh ground Parmesan cheese.