Recipe by rubyspark
This recipe is a little strange at first but it is delicious! I cooked it for a group of college boys and they devoured it, despite the fact that is a low-cal and low-fat meal.
- 2 cups cheese ravioli (I recommend the ricotta cheese variety)
- 6 egg whites
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (or packet)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, quartered
- 1 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil and dissolve half of the bouillon.
- Boil ravioli according to cooking time specified on package (usually 10-15 minutes).
- Mix raw eggs, milk, and thyme in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place onions in saucepan and crumble the other half of the bouillon into a fine powder.
- Saute the mixture until onions are a light golden brown.
- Add spinach and mushrooms.
- Add egg mixture and scramble until eggs are firm but slightly runny.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to the egg mixture.
- Cook until eggs are as firm as you like.
- Salt and pepper to taste.