Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a great, cool ,easy salad for lunch. You can use leftover chicken or canned. My Family enjoys it with fresh cherry or grape tomatoes and crackers. If it is not moist enough add a little more Mayonnaise. This recipe was handed down thur my husband family. I made it for my Family reunion and everyone loved it. Hope you enjoy it too.
- 236.59 ml of diced cooked chicken or 141.74 g can chicken breasts
- 2 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 2 small green onions, chopped (optional)
- 59.14 ml of chopped green olives
- 4.92 ml olive juice
- 354.88 ml of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml Season-All salt
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil Noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles and rinse in cold water till cool.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and mix in all the other ingredients.
- It is ready to serve or you can chill it.
Have already made it twice since hubby asked for seconds the first time. (a sure thing that it must be good!) Very nice little salad. The celery gives it a crunch and it tastes fresh. Wouldn't change a thing. Be assured that it'll "have" to be made again. Thanks for posting.