- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, bite size pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad classic
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 cup Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Over medium heat, melt margarine in a medium sized skillet.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Cooking until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all of ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours--better if you can chill overnight.