1/2 Photos of Chicken Pasta Salad
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had a box of pasta salad mix and a couple of chicken breasts and I came up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- 2Over medium heat, melt margarine in a medium sized skillet.
- 3Add chicken and sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
- 4Cooking until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 5In a medium sized bowl, add all of ingredients, mixing well.
- 6Chill for at least 2 hours--better if you can chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad classic