Heavenly! From one of my very favorite cooking blogs, Joelen's Culinary Adventures.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken (ground turkey can be substituted)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 -2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- minced parsley (to garnish)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. To not over handle the mixture otherwise it will get tough. Place the mixture in the greased loaf pan and form into a loaf. Top the meatloaf with pasta sauce.
- 3Place filled loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese. Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
- 4Remove the meatloaf from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving/slicing. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 740.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend