- 4 (4 ounce) boneless chicken breasts, patties
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, 1 teaspoon paprika and black pepper in large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken pieces; shake to coat.
- Remove from bag and shake off excess flour. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken; brown 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add onion; cook until tender.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in chicken broth, sour cream and remaining paprika; mix well.
- Cook until just heated through.