1/5 Photos of Chicken Paprikash
A lower in calorie twist on the traditional Hungarian favorite. Half hour start to finish, serve with buttered egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, 1 teaspoon paprika and black pepper in large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken pieces; shake to coat.
- 3Remove from bag and shake off excess flour. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken; brown 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is tender.
- 5Remove from skillet.
- 6Add onion; cook until tender.
- 7Reduce heat to low.
- 8Stir in chicken broth, sour cream and remaining paprika; mix well.
- 9Cook until just heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Paprikash
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 160.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 25.6 g